In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.yourhomedeco.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: GOINK MOBILE S.L., with NIF: B66813098 and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona; And its registration data is: tomo 45460, folio 215, Hoja 488575, inscripción 1ª and whose contact data is:
Address: Avenida del Maresme, nº 70 bis, Nave 1, Planta 1ª, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (BARCELONA)
Contact email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
THE PURPOSE OF THE CONDITIONS: THE WEBSITE
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms shall be understood as Website:
- The external appearance of the display interfaces, both static and dynamic, ie the navigation tree; And all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter “Contents”) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to the Users (hereinafter “Services”).
YOUR HOME DECO reserves the right to modify, at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and agrees that at any time YOUR HOME DECO may interrupt, disable and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made through the subscription or prior registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the status of User, so it is accepted, from the beginning of navigation through the Website, all the Conditions hereby established, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of compulsory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, it is recommended to the User to read them each time he visits the Website.
The YOUR HOME DECO Web site provides a wealth of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- A use of the information, contents and / or services and data offered by YOUR HOME DECO without being contrary to the provisions of these Terms, Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may result in injury the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by YOUR HOME DECO for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify YOUR HOME DECO about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in such forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between YOUR HOME DECO and the User.
The User declares that he / she is of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this YOUR HOME DECO Web Site is not intended for minors. YOUR HOME DECO declines any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
The Website is intended primarily for Users residing in Spain. YOUR HOME DECO does not guarantee that the Website will comply with legislation of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile elsewhere and decides to access and / or navigate the Website, he will do so at his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation applicable to him, HOME DECO any liability that may derive from said access.
ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
YOUR HOME DECO does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. YOUR HOME DECO will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, is not responsible or guarantee that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. In no event shall YOUR HOME DECO be liable for any losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, browsing and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by Introduction of viruses.
YOUR HOME DECO is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by an inappropriate use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or failure of telecommunications that could occur.
In accordance with what is established in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, YOUR HOME DECO is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of the data of a personal nature and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the User is informed that the personal data collected by YOUR HOME DECO, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of YOUR HOME DECO, and duly Declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the two parties or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that subscribe or to attend an application or query.
While the User does not communicate the contrary to YOUR HOME DECO, it will be understood that its data has not been modified, that the User undertakes to notify any variation and that has the consent to use them for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they are Obtained. In addition, they may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operation and statistics, and activities specific to its corporate purpose, expressly authorizing YOUR HOME DECO for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
In cases where the User could provide his data through forms, in order to make queries, request information and / or for reasons related to the Content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the User were essential for the correct development of all this, it will be informed to the User indicating that they are data whose completion is mandatory.
In case you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in paragraph (s) above, the User may exercise his / her rights of access information, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO Rights) And that can be exercised before YOUR HOME DECO, according to title III LOPD and of the RDLOPD. To do this, you must take into account the following connotations:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about their personal data and the treatment that YOUR HOME DECO has made or does, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of Correction: It is the right of the User to modify the data that, being inside the automated file, proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to delete the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the mandatory nature of the same, in a timely manner.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by YOUR HOME DECO.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by writing to YOUR HOME DECO with the reference “LOPD-www.yourhomedeco.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of ID. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same medium of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request you make.
The User must use a method of sending that allows to accredit the sending and the reception of the request.
This application and any other attached document should be sent to the following address and / or email:
Address: Avinguda del Maresme, nº 70 bis, Nave 1, Planta 1ª, 08940, Cornellà de Llobregat (BARCELONA)